Website Marketing for Small Companies
Website marketing for small companies helps generate more new business. A strong presence on the internet is the most cost effective way to do this.
Top 3 Facts About Online Marketing
Are you ready to increase your business without paid ads? Here are some facts you need to know about SEO:
- About 3/4 of all new business generated comes from websites that are properly marketed.
- The majority of people trust websites they find through Google organic searches versus those found in paid ads.
- Your business should be “found” for least 20 commonly used search terms for your services, and usually far more.
Local Website Marketing for Small Companies
Wouldn’t you like to increase traffic to your website and really grab their attention? Good SEO is what generates phone calls, emails and new customers. We recently brought a Birmingham roofing contractor more than 1,800 new non-paid visitors. Most of them were the kind of work he wanted; profitable re-roofs and large repairs. People found him without knowing his company name!
Instead of paying big bucks to pay-per-click operations, you can produce your own organic (non-paid) traffic. Pop-ups, banners and email blitzes are extremely irritating to people who are looking for specific information. We help you get found in many ways, for many terms that people use naturally while doing searches.
When you put your small company’s website marketing in the hands of a real expert, you are making an investment your business can’t afford to be without. Let us show you physical proof of how our clients are being found. If you don’t yet have a website, we can create a new, mobile friendly one for you. We have a unique way to approach internet marketing for small business owners who need real results:
- Our marketing department really takes the time to get to know your business, your products or services and your target market.
- Our research department uses advanced tools and techniques to research keywords, terms and phrases – words that real people use when they search. Hint: it may not be what you think!
- The writing department turns research into compelling pages that get your phone to ring, using terms that search engines love.
- Experienced, creative web designers can create a fresh, mobile-friendly, new look for your tired and outdated website.
- First class customer service makes sure your questions are answered quickly and ensures that you always know what’s going on.
It’s a fact that Google makes a lot of changes each year to what it wants to see in a website. This includes such things as how each page is written, how many times a search term is used, proper use of links, etc. Only a handful of companies have the skill and knowledge to keep up and respond quickly. We are one of them and have a proven history of helping businesses just like yours.
We provide website marketing for small companies in Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee.